Faucet Repair & Installation in Cleveland, OH
Quality Workmanship You Can Depend On
Mayes & Sons Plumbing Co. provides faucet repair and installation services to homeowners in Cleveland and the surrounding areas. Our plumbers are equipped with the tools and experience to handle any faucet repair or installation project. We back our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Call Mayes & Sons Plumbing Co. at (330) 366-8653 to schedule faucet repair or installation in Cleveland.
Faucet Repair & Installation Services
Our plumbers are equipped to handle faucet repairs and installations for kitchen, bath, laundry, and utility faucets. We can also replace faucets that are leaking, not working properly, or looking outdated.
We can handle the following faucet repairs:
- Leaking faucets: If your faucet is leaking, you may need to replace the washer. Our plumbers can replace the washer or O-ring to stop the leak.
- Not working properly: If your faucet is not working, you may need to replace the cartridge, stem, or handle.
- Backed up drains: If your faucet is causing your drain to back up, you may need to replace the aerator.
- Unwanted sprays: If your faucet is spitting water in unwanted directions, you may need to replace the washer.
- Broken handles: If the handle is broken, you may need to replace the handle.
- Old style: If your faucet is outdated, you may need to replace it with a new model.
We can handle the following faucet installations:
- Replacing old faucets: If your faucet is outdated, you may want to upgrade to a new model.
- Installing new faucets: If you are building a new home, you may want to install new faucets.
- Installing faucets in rental homes: If you are a landlord, you may want to install faucets in your rental homes.
What Are Signs You Need Faucet Repair?
Most faucets do not require regular maintenance. However, you should perform routine inspections to ensure that your faucet is in good working condition. This will help prevent small problems from turning into major issues.
Look for the following signs that your faucet needs repair:
- Water leaks: Look for signs of water damage around the faucet. If you notice water stains or mold, you may have a leak.
- Rust: If you notice rust spots around the faucet, you may have a leak.
- Water spots: If you notice water spots on your sink, you may have a leak.
- Water stains: If you notice water stains on your wall, you may have a leak.
- Mildew: If you notice a musty smell or mildew, you may have a leak.
If you notice any of these signs, contact our plumbers to schedule a faucet repair service. We will inspect your faucet to determine the problem and provide you with options for repair. If you need a new faucet, we can install it for you.
Contact Our Plumbers for Faucet Repairs
Mayes & Sons Plumbing Co. provides faucet repair and installation services in Cleveland and surrounding areas. We are a locally owned and operated business.
All of our plumbers are licensed, bonded, and insured. We are committed to providing quality workmanship at an affordable price.
Call Mayes & Sons Plumbing Co. at (330) 366-8653 to schedule faucet repairs.
Why Hire a Professional for Plumbing Services?
When you’re facing a plumbing problem of any size, you mustn't wait to contact a professional.
Even if the issue seems minor, it could very well grow into a more complex and costly problem.
Determining plumbing issue severity can be challenging without professional help. A minor problem could be more extensive than anticipated.
We work to solve your problem not sell you on something new. They do not work on any commission so let our team walk you through the right solution every time.
We believe in transparency and our team is committed to giving you all pricing up-front so you always know what you are getting.
From our family to yours, you will receive the kind of care we know you deserve. Let us take care of your home!
“One of the best experiences I have had dealing with problems in my house”Karen
“I highly recommend your company to my family members and friends”David
“I am extremely satisfied with Collin's professionalism, thoroughness, and respectfulness to my Mom and her caregiver. Outstanding!”Robert
“Would Recommend this company to everyone!”Nancy
“Love working with everyone at Mayes & Sons Plumbing!”Susan