Sewer and Drains
Some of our sewer and drain services include but are not limited to:
Sewer Repair and Excavation
Whether it is a backed up kitchen sink to a backed up sewer line, we can clean the line, identify and locate the problem, and correct the problem for good. We can install a cleanout in the drain line for future access to the sewer. We are highly trained and certified in sewer and septic line repairs and replacements. Our technicians at Mayes and Sons Plumbing are the cleanest in the business. We use drop cloths and protective shoe coverings to protect your home or business.
Don't know what is wrong with your drain line?
We'll tell you by using our fiber-optic camera to inspect it. This will save you time and money so you are not guessing what is wrong with your line. We will let you know exactly what is wrong with your drain line and what we can do to fix it.
Common drain problems include:
- Offset, collapsed, or broken pipe - shifting or freezing ground, and also settling.
- Deteriorated or cracked joints - the seals of the joints have been compromised which allow seepage in the soil which attract roots.
- Blockage - Obstruction in sewer line preventing sewer from draining properly.
- Uneven grade - a low spot in the sewer line which collects waste and debris in the sewer preventing it from draining properly.
- Root intrusion - Tree roots have grown into the sewer line, usually at the connecting joints, requiring augering and ultimately repair or replacement.
Don't know where the problem area is in the yard or under the concrete floor?
We can locate it with our equipment and tell you where it is. This will minimize excavation so we don't have to dig up your entire yard, just where the problem area is saving you time and money.
Slow moving drains are a nuisance. Our sewer and drain-cleaning specialists have the tools and experience to fix drain problems.
Drain cleaning includes:
- Complete Drain Cleaning Services
- All Drains & Sewers: Kitchen, Bath, Shower & Toilet
- Main Sewer Lines Cleaned
- Mechanical Snake Cleaning
- High Pressure Water Jetting
We are Drain Cleaning Experts
Drain cleaning service is available using high quality equipment and licensed technicians for your home's safety. From sinks to sewer lines, we do it all! High power water jetting, camera inspections and electronic locating for underground drains are all available. If your drain requires repair or total replacement, Mayes and Sons Plumbing is able to fix your problem, from start to finish.
Drain Tile Services
Drain tile is one of your home's most important defenses against water damage. Drain tile combined with your foundation's cement footer channels water away from your foundation to prevent seepage into the basement through cracks in the structure. A foundation drain tile system has four main components. The drain tile (pipe), the filter media (gravel), the gravel cover, and the water outlet. We can also install drain tile in your yard if your yard has a low spot that’s often damp. Little erosion "gullies" in garden or lawn.